Caitlyn Jenner ‘s home has been destroyed in the California wildfires, according to reports in the US.
The former Keeping Up With The Kardashians star is said to have lost her multi-million pound home, which sits in the Malibu hills.
Caitlyn’s home, which was seen on her reality show I Am Cait, is in the same area where the Woolsey fire is burning out of control in Southern California.
TMZ reports that her home caught fire on Wednesday as the fire spread towards Malibu.
There are also reports that the flames have reached the home of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, although he has revealed the family is safe.
Earlier tonight, Kanye revealed that he and his wife and their three children Saint, North and Chicago were safe.
He said on Twitter: “Thank you for everyone’s prayers. Our family is safe and close”
Representatives for Caitlyn confirmed to Metro that she’s also safe from the blaze.
Caitlyn has lived in the house since 2015, and she’s had to deal with natural disasters before.
Last year, the roof of her home was torn off as winds reached 60mph.
Caitlyn’s former step-children were forced to evacuate their own homes on Thursday night.
Khloe had tweeted that she couldn’t sleep because she was so nervous about the fires and later asked for an evacuation update, saying: “F**k! The flames have jumped the 101!! I need an evacuation update please”.
Caitlyn shares her home with rumoured fiancée Sophia Hutchins.
The fire has burned more than 14,000 acres so far and all of Malibu is under mandatory evacuation.
Mirror Online has contacted Caitlyn, Kim and Kanye’s representatives for comment.
Do you have a story to sell? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us direct 0207 29 33033