Bitcoin Red (CURRENCY:BTCRED) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on November 14th. Over the last week, Bitcoin Red has traded 4.7% lower against the dollar. Bitcoin Red has a market capitalization of $50,127.00 and $65.00 worth of Bitcoin Red was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Red token can currently be bought for $0.0024 or 0.00000071 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and CoinExchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008870 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 17.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003298 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 20.7% against the dollar and now trades at $107.83 or 0.03158386 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00029330 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 20% against the dollar and now trades at $4.79 or 0.00140416 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.93 or 0.00173564 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $323.41 or 0.09472646 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000118 BTC.
Bitcoin Red Token Profile
Bitcoin Red was first traded on October 20th, 2017. Bitcoin Red’s total supply is 21,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 20,550,001 tokens. Bitcoin Red’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinRed1 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Red is /r/BTCRED.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Red
Bitcoin Red can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Red directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Red should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Red using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Bitcoin Red Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Bitcoin Red and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.