BlueCoin (CURRENCY:BLU) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on November 29th. One BlueCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC on exchanges including YoBit and Livecoin. BlueCoin has a market cap of $626,161.00 and $0.00 worth of BlueCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, BlueCoin has traded down 19.8% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $72.72 or 0.01971864 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00007330 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00007798 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000283 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003541 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000804 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 19.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0796 or 0.00002160 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 23.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0516 or 0.00001399 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000037 BTC.
BlueCoin Coin Profile
BlueCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 30th, 2015. BlueCoin’s total supply is 574,683,675 coins. BlueCoin’s official Twitter account is @BlueCoin_info and its Facebook page is accessible here. BlueCoin’s official website is www.bluecoin.io.
BlueCoin Coin Trading
BlueCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlueCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlueCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BlueCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for BlueCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for BlueCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.