EDRCoin (CURRENCY:EDRC) traded 16% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 5:00 AM Eastern on November 14th. EDRCoin has a total market cap of $484,972.00 and $11,672.00 worth of EDRCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EDRCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.17 or 0.00005000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. During the last seven days, EDRCoin has traded down 22.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00005449 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded 21.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded down 23.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000234 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded 19.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
EDRC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 22nd, 2016. EDRCoin’s total supply is 3,631,804 coins and its circulating supply is 2,849,646 coins. EDRCoin’s official website is www.edrcoin.cash. EDRCoin’s official Twitter account is @EDRCoinOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling EDRCoin
EDRCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EDRCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EDRCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EDRCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for EDRCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for EDRCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.