USD Coin (CURRENCY:USDC) traded up 0.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on November 29th. USD Coin has a total market cap of $180.78 million and $19.70 million worth of USD Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One USD Coin token can now be purchased for approximately $1.01 or 0.00027654 BTC on exchanges including Hotbit, Coinsuper, OKEx and Kucoin. Over the last seven days, USD Coin has traded 0.3% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008907 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003487 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027191 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $100.97 or 0.02751144 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.13 or 0.00139844 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.62 or 0.00180395 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $362.31 or 0.09871950 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000117 BTC.
USD Coin Profile
USD Coin’s genesis date was May 17th, 2018. USD Coin’s total supply is 178,699,711 tokens and its circulating supply is 178,127,203 tokens. USD Coin’s official Twitter account is @centre_io. USD Coin’s official message board is medium.com/centre-blog. The official website for USD Coin is www.centre.io/usdc.
USD Coin Token Trading
USD Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, FCoin, Korbit, Coinsuper, Coinbase Pro, CPDAX, Kucoin, SouthXchange, CoinEx, Crex24, Hotbit, OKEx and Poloniex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as USD Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade USD Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase USD Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for USD Coin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for USD Coin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.