853 PM CST Fri Jan 11 2019
The Flood Warning continues for
The Brazos River near Rosharon
* until Monday afternoon or until the warning is canceled.
* At 0831 PM Friday the stage was 48.3 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 43.0 feet.
* Forecast…The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by early
* At 48.5 feet…Moderate lowland flooding continues as the bridge over Cow
Creek at County Road 25 in Brazoria County is flooded. River Oaks Road in the
Pecan Bend subdivision in Fort Bend County is inundated with close to one half
foot of water.
Flood Observed Forecast 6 PM
Location Stage Stage Day Time Sat Sun Mon Tue
Rosharon 43.0 48.3 Fri 09 PM 47.2 44.3 40.5 37.8
LAT…LON 2943 9549 2932 9552 2919 9552 2919 9563 2932 9566 2943 9561