Blockpool (CURRENCY:BPL) traded down 1.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on January 13th. Blockpool has a market cap of $163,581.00 and $2.00 worth of Blockpool was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Blockpool has traded down 5.5% against the dollar. One Blockpool coin can now be bought for about $0.0073 or 0.00000205 BTC on exchanges including COSS and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00064883 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00010357 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0867 or 0.00002424 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00005670 BTC.
- MUSE (MUSE) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004391 BTC.
- Zipper (ZIP) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000622 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC.
Blockpool is a coin. Its genesis date was April 12th, 2017. Blockpool’s total supply is 25,264,095 coins and its circulating supply is 22,293,890 coins. The Reddit community for Blockpool is /r/blockpool and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Blockpool is www.medium.com/blockpool. The official website for Blockpool is www.blockpool.io. Blockpool’s official Twitter account is @blockpoolio and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Blockpool Coin Trading
Blockpool can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and COSS. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blockpool directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blockpool should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Blockpool using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blockpool Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blockpool and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.