Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO) recorded 10.52% uptrend from the beginning of this year till date. The 12-month potential price target for Cisco Systems, Inc. is set at $52.64. This target means that the stock has an upside potential to increase by 9.92% from the current trading price. The stock of CSCO went up by $0.31 now trading at $47.89. Their shares witnessed a 19.16% increase from the 52-week low price of $40.19 they recorded on 2018-04-04. Even though it is still -3.3% behind the $49.47 high touched on 2018-10-03. The last few days have been good for the stock, as its price has grew by 1.33% during the week. It has also performed poorly over the past three months, as it lost around -1.14% while it has so far climbed around 21.15% during the course of a year.
When giving their opinion, around 67.74% of Wall Street analysts, which represents 21 out of 31 rated the stock as a Buy. 10 brokerage firms of the remaining 32.26% rated the stock as a Hold with 0 analyst rating it as a sell. Overall, the number of aggregate CSCO shares held by institutional investors represents 77.1% of total shares. 140 institutions entered new Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO) positions, 974 added to their existing positions in these shares, 1138 lowered their positions, and 97 exited their positions entirely.
Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO) trade volume has decreased by -6.82% as around 23,536,549 shares were sold when compared with its 50-day average volume of traded shares which is 25,257,889. At the moment, CSCO is witnessing a uptrend, as it is trading 4.22% above its 20-day SMA, 6.03% above its 50-day SMA, and 6.37% above its 200-day SMA. The company runs an ROE of roughly 2.7%, with financial analysts predicting that their earnings per share growth will be around 8.93% per annum for the next five year. This will be compared to the 3% increase witnessed over the past five years.
The first technical resistance point for Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO) will likely come at $48.31, marking a 0.87% premium to the current level. The second resistance point is at $48.72, about 1.7% premium to its current market price. On the other hand, inability to breach the immediate hurdles can drag it down to $46.74, the lower end of the range. CSCO’s 14-day MACD is 0.68 and this positive figure indicates an upward trading trend. The company’s 14-day RSI (relative strength index) score is 66.09, which shows that its stock has been neutral. The 20-day historical volatility for the stock stands at 13.98 percent, which is low when compared to that of the 50-day’s 30.12 percent.
The shares of CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE:CTL) has increased by 3.12%, and now trading at $14.55 on the Wall Street in the intra-day deal, with their shares traded now around 12,317,636. This is a decline of -2,408,300 shares over the average 14,725,936 shares that were traded daily over the last three months. The stock that is trading at $14.55 went higher by 4.83% from its 52-week low of $13.88 that it attained back on 2019-02-07. The stock recorded a 52-week high of $24.2 nearly 176 days ago on 2018-08-21.
6 out of 16 Wall Street analysts which represents 37.5% rated the stock as a buy while the remaining 31.25 rated it as a hold, with 31.25 of analysts rating it as a sell.
CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE:CTL) has been utilizing an ROE that is roughly 7.7%, with stock analysts predicting that the company’s EPS for the next five years will go down by -7.42% per year, following the -18.1% drop that was witnessed during the past five years. The stock at the moment is on a downtrend, trading -3.61% below its 20-day SMA, -8.82% below its 50-day SMA, and -23.43% below its 200-day SMA. In percentage terms, the aggregate CenturyLink, Inc. shares held by institutional investors is 76.8%. 90 institutions jumped in to acquire CenturyLink, Inc. (CTL) fresh stake, 348 added to their current holdings in these shares, 362 lowered their positions, and 87 left no stake in the company.
The stock’s 9-day MACD is -0.32 and this negative figure indicates a downward trading trend. The company’s 9-day RSI score is 42.6, which shows that its stock has been neutral. The 20-day historical volatility for the shares stand at 28.77 percent, which is less when compared to that of the 50-day’s 34.9 percent. On the daily chart, we see that the stock could reach the first level of resistance at $14.69, sporting a 0.95% premium to the current level. The next resistance point is at $14.82, representing nearly 1.82% premium to the current market price of CenturyLink, Inc. (CTL). On the other hand, failure to breach the immediate hurdles can drag it down to $14.1, the lower end of the range.